Post mistress Debbie Whiffin
The Dunsfold Post Office will re-open on 15 June.
A full service is provided. Here’s a quick reminder of some of the more popular Post Office services:
• Full banking (personal and business)
• Meter key top ups
• Postal orders
• Bill payment including council tax payment
• Normal posting of parcels, stamps, home shopping returns, etc.
• Vehicle Tax
• Cash withdrawal, deposit cheques
• Collect parcels. This will include Parcel Force Express Services.
• Collect pensions/benefits
The ONLY change to services is to over the counter (sales and purchases) and pre-order of Travel Money. This is only temporary. Customers, for the time being, will not be able to buy, sell back or order Euros over the counter. However, online orders of Travel Money can be collected from the Post Office.
* Last posting times from collection box outside the Shop:
Monday to Friday: 4.45 pm
Saturday: 10 am