Dunsfold Village Shop and Post Office
- New opening times – now includes weekends..
- New social distancing arrangements from 24 July: two customers at a time wearing face masks – details
- Online Order Form
- Product lists
- September Wine Offer
- September News
- Gary’s September blog
- 2021 Management Committee Vacancies
Our doors are now open; our Delivery and Collection services continue!
And so, we keep moving with the times. As from 15 June, our doors are now open. AND our Delivery and Collection services have proved so popular that we are continuing to provide these important services to the community.
The Shop and the Post Office are open Monday to Friday and the Shop is open Saturday and Sunday mornings too (see NEW opening hours).
Social distancing rules apply.
From 24 July, two customers wearing face masks will be allowed in the Shop and Post Office at a time. Please follow social distancing rules and sanitise your hands before entering. Face masks to purchase will be available outside the Shop for customers. We will have disposable 3-ply face masks at 50p per mask on sale as well as the re-usable cloth masks at £5 donation to MacMillan.
The Shop prefers card payments: contactless, credit and debit cards. Or on account.
Here’s a quick reminder on our Delivery and Collection services.
- Delivery service: Deliveries are made from 12.30pm to 6pm and are only for self-isolating households, those identified in the government’s vulnerable groups and our invaluable key workers. Orders must be placed 24 hours in advance. Either by 5pm by email or by phone by noon on the previous day.
- Collection service: All orders needed for same day collection must be placed before 12 noon, using our online order form. We update our product lists daily. Collection will be from the side of the Shop, down the small driveway.
- Fruit and veg will be available in the veg rack. And some Rawlings meat products will be available as before. BUT advance notice is still required for orders of fruit and veg, Rawlings meat and artisan bread – please check our product lists for details.
Newspapers on account can be collected from in front of the Shop every day from 8am until 10am.
Our dry-cleaning service has re-started.
Click here for more information on Post Office services.
The Shop team and Post Mistress Debbie
look forward to seeing you all again!
The Shop was shortlisted for the 2018 Waverley Big Awards.