Dunsfold Village Shop and Post Office
Serving the communities of Dunsfold, Hascombe and neighbouring villages
The Shop is closed for walk in customers but is open as a delivery and collection service.
The Post Office is closed for the foreseeable future.
These decisions have not been taken lightly. We’ve completely re-designed how we serve the communities of Dunsfold and Hascombe, AND follow the Government’s strict advice on social distancing. We could not safely operate the Shop and Post Office for our walk in customers and manage deliveries and collections at the same time. Our new service means that we have prioritised the health of our staff, volunteers and customers.
We are now offering our services for both essential and everyday products to all villagers.
Please continue to support the Shop and our local suppliers. Supplies are always subject to availability. Currently we have:
- Wine stocks are excellent and so are beers, ciders, spirits. . This is Dunsfold, after all.
- Frozen meals are in good supply eg fish and chips, pizzas, fish in batter and breadcrumbs, chicken Kiev, fish pie. And Gourmade ready meals. A wide selection to suit everyone. And no faff.
- Meat from Rawlings the butcher. A core range of bacon, chicken fillets, mince and sausages.
For details of
- deliveries and collections
- newspapers and deliveries
- how to collect your dry cleaning.
Please click here.
For information on alternative Post Offices, click here.
The order form is being revised.
27 March 2020
KEY WORKERS IN DUNSFOLD AND HASCOMBE
The Village Shop would like to support you. Please get in touch with us.
- Email on: email@example.com
- Or call us on 01483 200246
25 March 2020
Dunsfold Village Shop sits at the heart of the beautiful Surrey village of Dunsfold. It sells a comprehensive range of competitively priced grocery products, fresh fruit and vegetables as well as excellent wine and freshly made coffee and hot drinks. We pride ourselves on our ‘love for local’ ethos and wherever possible we support local suppliers in the Surrey and Sussex area.
The Shop also has a Post Office.
We may be small but we stock well priced everyday products.