We may be small but we stock well priced everyday products.
We like to think we can provide you with almost everything throughout the year not just for the everyday. When it comes to those times of year when you need a small something, a card, a gift to take to a friend or a relative, the Shop has a range of seasonal products and services.
- Fresh flowers – With deliveries to the shop twice weekly, we usually have something beautiful to give as a gift or just to brighten your home. You’ll be buying them for yourself before long!
- When it’s the BBQ season (yes, we know it doesn’t last for that long), you can buy your burgers and sausages through us, British charcoal and ketchup.
- We stock ice cream throughout the year. The children of Dunsfold have begged us and we’ve given in. But when it’s time to turn the heating off, our stock just gets better and better. We offer a fantastic range of ice cream from local suppliers as well as many of the known brands we‘ve all grown up with.
- Well, we all like parties whether it’s a small gathering or one that has just mushroomed into a big bash, come and talk to us about what drinks you need as well as glasses. We can also help you with cakes (yes, you can cheat with us and we won’t tell anyone) and other essential party ingredients.
- Winter warmers – no, we are not talking about your husband, wife or partner. We have all the ingredients you need to make hot toddies, keep the fire blazing and even marshmallows for those of you who want to re live your boy scout and brownie days.
- Valentine’s Day – We have fresh flowers, cards and beautiful chocolates.
- Mother’s Day – Order a special bouquet, made by Juliette our local flower lady and pick up a ‘small something’ too
- Easter – If the Easter Bunny gets caught short, the Shop has a full range of Easter eggs and goodies, tried and tested by our staff.
- Father’s Day – There’ll be something in the Shop that will make Dad happy too.
- Birthdays – We are confident you will always find a card to meet your needs. Come and check out our range of handmade cards made by Bridget our local handicraft lady and other local talented suppliers.
- Halloween – Yes, we love Halloween and so do the children of Dunsfold. Don’t be scared. When it’s time, come and see our ghoulish offerings.
- Christmas – We love Christmas at the Shop. We really do. We also like to think that the Shop’s Christmas fair is fast becoming one of the festive events to come to in the area. Throughout December, we have a beautiful and well priced range of stocking fillers, Christmas goodies, and almost all you need for the Christmas table. You can order your turkey, ham and chipolotas through us; your Christmas wreath; wine and bubbly. What more do you need to make your Christmas one to remember except someone to do the washing up? We may not be able to help you there, but we’ll try our best!