Designated as a Rural Community Branch, Dunsfold Post Office is a valued focal point for local village life, serving the heart of the community. This is a huge accomplishment of which we are all very proud.
Locally owned and operated by Postmistress Debbie Whiffen, it’s not just about posting your cards and letters here.* We offer a variety of services, all aimed to save you time and money. In addition to letter and parcel services, including Parcelforce Worldwide, did you know you can pay your Council Tax, purchase your vehicle tax, top up your electric and gas meter key/card, even top up your mobile phone.
Other services include:
- Full banking services provided for most High Street banks including FREE cash withdrawals with chip and pin.
- Foreign Currency – we offer Euros “on demand” (over the counter). Other currencies are available, all commission free. Place your order by 1.00pm on a
weekday and you can collect your currency the following day.
- MoneyGram – an easy, affordable way to send money in the UK or abroad quickly. Transfer up to £5,000 instantly with no bank account or credit card needed
(valid government issued ID is required) to over 200 countries around the world.
- Rod licence – purchase or renew your annual Trout & Coarse or Salmon & Sea Trout licence here. We also offer one day and eight day licences.
- One4all Gift Cards – a quick and easy way to mark any occasion. Available from as little as £10, the One4all card can be can be used in thousands of high street stores nationwide or online. We also offer iTunes gift cards.
- Local Collect® – have your parcels delivered directly to the Post Office® to collect at your convenience. You’ll be sent an SMS/email notification when your parcel is ready to collect, so you know you will receive your delivery first time, every time. Perfect for when you have errands to run and can’t stay at home waiting for the delivery or when a parcel’s too big for your letterbox, or it needs to be signed for. A safe and secure service offered at no charge from your Post Office.
The Post Office counter is open weekdays through the lunch hour, so feel free to stop in any time. Opening times.
Any questions, call Annie on 01483 200185. She’s there to help.
And don’t forget, in Dunsfold, we have two of the friendliest and most hardworking postmen – Dave and Terry. You’ll see them about in all weathers so don’t forget to say hello!
* Last posting times from collection box outside the Shop:
Monday to Friday: 4.45 pm
Saturday: 10 am